[Trlog] Packet issues

Subject: [Trlog] Packet issues
From: ve6jy at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca (VE6JY Don Moman)
Date: Mon Jan 27 14:13:28 2003
The window has always closed when the multi port is enabled, otherwise the
networking will hang. I suspect DOS issues prevent handling it any other
way.

As to the buffer question, I thought you could save packet info to a file
for later study... this is only from a vague recollection and the manual
isn't nearby so I could have dreamt this....

73 Don
VE6JY