[Trlog] TR v 6.72 and TS940s

Subject: [Trlog] TR v 6.72 and TS940s
From: rrossi at btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Tue Feb 18 09:52:35 2003
>I take it that addresses the clock issue, but not that
>audio issue. I would be curious to know if anyone is using
>the PIEXX board in their 940 rather than the IF10b and if
>they have the same difficulty.

Paul,

That is correct. I know you have brought this up before as an issue, but I
have no insight to root cause of the 940 weirdness. I can only offer that you
try and change the polling rate to something less often. Try 250ms, 500ms, or
even 1000ms and see if that helps. I am hoping the investigative power of
other 940 users can turn up some clues.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Support Programmer for TRLog http://www.qth.com/tr