[Trlog] Exchange not being sent.

Subject: [Trlog] Exchange not being sent.
From: n2mg at eham.net (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Sun Feb 23 10:00:06 2003
The config file has an item called MY STATE.  Seems natural to me that would
be used to create an exchange in ARRL.  What's it used for then?

Without old config files to refer to, or lots of experience, it seems one
has no idea what lines are necessary to create a new one.  I was sure to
step through TR's "create a new contest" process, and correctly answer
"prompts" for setting up a new ARRLDX contest.  No exchange.

No real harm...I had this all taken care of several hours before the test.
Just a bit confusing.

73 Mike N2MG