[Trlog] more omni 6 plus woes

Subject: [Trlog] more omni 6 plus woes
From: w4au at contesting.com (John Unger)
Date: Tue Mar 25 08:25:52 2003
John -

Ron changed the way in which TR reads Icom radios (the Omni VI uses
Icom-like commands for radio control) beginning with version 6.72. You
should try setting radio type to IC781 rather than the old type IC735 for
your Omni VI and things should work a lot better; it did for me. Not
perfect, but better. Ron is currently working on making a "real" Omni VI
interface for TR, I believe.

73 - John, W4AU