[Trlog] June VHF and FD

Subject: [Trlog] June VHF and FD
From: tree at kkn.net (Tree)
Date: Fri Jun 6 08:14:28 2003
There are a couple of issues driving a new release of TR in the
next couple of days.

There is a bug with rovers that puts garbage up in the exchange
window as their initial exchange.  This bug has been found and I
have forwarded the info to Ron.

Also, there is a new category in Field Day (F) and this needs to
be added.

After this release, KK1L will be handing the duties of maintaining
the code back to me.  I really want to thank Ron for his efforts
during the past year plus.  He has given me a huge break at a time
when it was very difficult for me to work up much enthusiam for
working on the program.  There will be some other changes in that
release that Ron has been working on with some beta-testers.

I think that the rest has done me well, and I'll be able to look
at the source code without convulsions.

73 Tree