[Trlog] June VHF and FD

Subject: [Trlog] June VHF and FD
From: rrossi at btv.ibm.com (Ronald Rossi)
Date: Sat Jun 7 03:47:34 2003
Folks,

As Tree anounced I will no longer be supporting TRLog. It was a
difficult decision for me to make. It is however the right one. With the
new baby (our fifth daughter and one year old this week), a change of
responsibilies at work, and other responsibilities I simply have not
been able to devote the time necessary to support TRLog properly. I was
hoping my lack of time for TRLog would be temporary, but it really only
shows signs of becoming more constrained.

I have enjoyed my relatively short stint supporting TRLOG and giving
Tree a well deserved break. I am proud to have contributed to this
outstanding program. Thank you for the opportunity.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont