[Trlog] Re: Trlog Digest, Vol 7, Issue 1

Subject: [Trlog] Re: Trlog Digest, Vol 7, Issue 1
From: w7dpw at comcast.net (Dave W7DPW)
Date: Tue Jul 1 18:17:45 2003
Syl,

I tried straight DOS and the problem does not occur at all.   Rock
solid for the five minutes I had it idling away.

Another problem I had was the Auto-CQ feature, it worked if I selcted
0.5 seconds but anything over that would last 7-10 seconds on listen.
In straight DOS, it worked perfectly up to 3.0 seconds listening time.
Thai's all I checked on.

Thanks for the hints.

Dave W7DPW