RE: [Trlog] newbie question

To: <kabeals@pacbell.net>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [Trlog] newbie question
From: "Bob Tellefsen" <n6wg@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 21:51:55 -0700
I gather the SPRINT simulator isn't complete.  I am using v6.68 here,
and have a similar problem.  I have a large TRMASTER file from another
station
with his contest log exchanges in it for data.
If I call CQ NA, no problem.  A station answers me and we complete our
exchanges.  Then
I hear him work another station and then leave the freq.  When the latest
station CQs,
I try to answer him in S&P mode.  Using F1 I send my call when he stops
CQing.
Then nothing.
So my question is, Is this the right way to try to call a CQing station?
Should I
expect him to reply to me in the simulator?  Or does it only work with me
CQing?
Thanks and 73
Bob N6WG