RE: [Trlog] newbie question

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [Trlog] newbie question
From: "WK6F" <wk6f@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 22:20:51 -0700
Hey Tree:

Your memory is amazing.  Even I didn't remember that line......

Anyway, I only have the files that came with the program.  Since I haven't
operated a contest since about 1980, I don't have anything suitable.  If you
can send me something that will work, that would be great.

Things have changed more than a little..........

Ken