[Trlog] Run /S&P Modes

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Run /S&P Modes
From: "Mike Wetzel" <mjwetzel@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 00:04:56 -0500
After running the mini-sprint tonight and trying to use 2 radios something
dawned on me (after I made the same error twice) that it might nice to have
TR remember which mode you were in, separate for each radio.  Has anyone
else run into this, not even sure if it is possible to do?  The sprint would
be the only contest where this would help because you use alt-D all the
other times.  In other words I was calling CQ on radio 1 and not using alt-D
for radio 2 (because I would be calling CQ after the S & P Q) but doing an
alt-R and typing the call, I soon realized I wanted to be in the S & P mode
rather then the CQ mode.

Mike W9RE