Re: [Trlog] Run /S&P Modes

To: TRLog Reflector <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Run /S&P Modes
From: "Tim Totten, N4GN" <n4gn@n4gn.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 18:42:43 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 6 Sep 2003, George Fremin III wrote:

> I think you want to use the F7/F8 keys to call CQ and the space bar to
> call on the S&P band.
>
> Check this post out:
>
> http://lists.contesting.com/_trlog/2000-September/006384.html

In my opinion, Tree's posting cited here is much more useful information
than the text that is currently in the manual on how to operate Sprint.
I'd suggest that it be cut and pasted right into the manual!

Having read this, I now feel ready to make myself look like twice the lid
by at least turning on the second radio for Sprint this time.  Kinda like
the geek who is actually going to step out on the dance floor for the
SECOND time, despite the total humiliation of his first dancing
experience . . .

73,

Tim Totten, n4gn@n4gn.com
http://www.n4gn.com