[Trlog] Re: Trlog Digest, Vol 11, Issue 6

To: TRLog <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Re: Trlog Digest, Vol 11, Issue 6
From: Doug Smith W9WI <w9wi@earthlink.net>
Date: 04 Nov 2003 07:03:35 -0600
> From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
> I think hitting an extra escape when not required erases it.  I did even
> manage to find one case where the message was up there, but it wasn't
> ready for the QSO (although it is possible it was a dupe and my brain wasn't
> functioning).
>
> I think I will make a few changes with this to make it less of a problem.

While you're at it<grin>..  Is it possible for the program to respond to
Ctrl-PgUp and Ctrl-PgDn (inactive radio code speed) while the alt-C
auto-CQ is active?

It turns out that's why I thought Ctrl-PgUp/PgDn didn't work - I always
tried it while alt-C was active.
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN  EM66