[Trlog] Once more, with a bit more feeling...

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Once more, with a bit more feeling...
From: Tom Hammond <n0ss@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 09:58:29 -0600
OK Folks:

Maybe my first posting got lost since it was posted during the CW SS, but we still need some help here, please.

I local, WN0X, has just recently acquired an IC-756 Pro II and is pretty keen on getting it talking to TRLog. Problem is, he's not certain of the proper address to be using that rig... and probably a few other setup-related items which should go into the LOGCFG.DAT file.

Does ANYONE have a LOGCFG.DAT file which they'd be kind enough to share with us? Sure would be appreciated.

73,

Tom N0SS