[Trlog] TRLOG DVP Questions

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] TRLOG DVP Questions
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 16:12:30 +0000
Hello, All:

I'm setting up for the SSB Sweepstakes.  I don't have a computer
with a DVP handy for experiments.  I have a few questions about
how TRLog and SSB work.  I've read the manual and it is, at best,
unclear! :-)

1.  What DVP messages does TR send automatically?  I know that
TR sends the CQ MODE "F1" message if you hit "ENTER" in CQ Mode.
I bet AUTO CQ works too. :-)

2.  There is a reference in the manual to "QUICK QSL SSB
MESSAGE."  Does that get sent automatically if the "\" key
is pressed (QUICK QSL)?

3.  Are there any other messages that get sent without
pressing F1-F10 in CQ or S&P mode?

4.  There are 9 messages listed in the "Alt-P O" menu.
How are they accessed and used?

4.  Are there any differences in behavior between being
in the callsign and exchange window?

Thanks for your help!

73,

Mark, KD4D