Re: [Trlog] Some additional problems

To: Richard Sherman <srichard@northnet.org>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Some additional problems
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 10:40:38 -0600
On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 06:41:52AM -0500, Richard Sherman wrote:

> Running SO2R, with an FT920 and FT847. When in S&P mode with both radios, I
> entered a call for Radio 1, spacebar dupe checked it, and if I tuned Radio
> 2, the call went away. The only way the call stayed was if I had F1/Enter
> to send my call, then when tuning Radio 2, the call stayed. The bandmap
> still changed to Radio 2.

I think that is how it was intended to work.  The program is thinking you have
tuned off of that frequency.

When using the bandmap, a call will pop into the call window as you tune to a
frequency that has a station in the bandmap.  This allows you to quickly update
the color of the bandmap entry by simply pressing the spacebar.  Once you tune
off of the frequency, the call window is cleared.

Perhaps I can add something that remembers that the all was entered by you and
not erase it.

Tree