Re: [Trlog] by any chance....

To: "Bob Evans" <Bevans@hal-pc.org>, "'TRlog'" <TRlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] by any chance....
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 13:23:40 -0500
At 11:47 AM 11/14/03 -0600, Bob Evans wrote:
By adjusting the delay between automatic CQs and VOX, I don't have any
issues on the run radio, but the second rig is going to be highly manual
without a timing command.  Someday, I'll think enough about SSB to
invest in a DVP board, but for now, phone isn't a high priority.

It's really late now for anyone to try to get it running in time, but my solution to this is the free SBDVP software written by W9CF and an ISA sound card. SBDVP fully automates all the same messages that TR handles internally for CW, so that an operator can be relieved of all but voicing callsigns. PTT is also managed automatically by the software.

73, Pete N4ZR The World HF Contest Station Database was updated October 29. 2469 stations are listed -- 29 new and over 100 updated. Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm