Re: [Trlog] WAE RTTY QTCs

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] WAE RTTY QTCs
From: K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro@k4ro.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 23:33:38 -0600
Well with a check of 76, I do qualify for QCWA. But
I guess I'd better apply for an early senility card...
I had a feeling we'd been down this road before, yet it
hadn't occurred to me to check the archives while playing
TR Crayola color games during the WAE.  I will try to
remember this for NEXT year's WAE RTTY.  Promise!
Thanks Brett.