Re: [Trlog] Add-on serial ports

To: "Gennett, Timothy" <tgennett@purdue.edu>, trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Add-on serial ports
From: Craig Cook <n7or@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:21:58 -0800 (PST)
I have a generic one that works with TRLog under full
old dos 6.22. The chip and drivers are "NetMos", I
remember the number as 8935? Not sure right now. The
manufacturer was listed as "Koutech". I bought it from
an online retailer known as "ComReady".
http://www.comready.com/
I bought this one:
http://www.koutech.com/proddetail.asp?linenumber=98
It came with a DOS driver that I had to load before it
would work. If I recall, I loaded both it and disk
caching (smartdrv) through a special file I named
trstart.bat

73, Craig - N7OR