RE: [Trlog] No msg launch during WW code

To: "KL7RA" <kl7ra@ptialaska.net>, "TRLog" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [Trlog] No msg launch during WW code
From: "Mike Wetzel" <mjwetzel@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 01:26:47 -0500
Rich,

I found this same thing but it only happened to me maybe 10 times or so
(didn't know if it was my keyboard or not).

I ended up using the brand new version 6.79 and moved the Icom times to 400
and 500 or something similar and I was very happy with the way it ran.  I
didn't get any 'noncw' entries in the log.  When I use a DVP that seems to
tax the frequency reading the most (for some reason) (keep that in mind for
testing).

I had an earlier concern about band map blinking but it again seemed ok (and
blinked).  I started out using 6.85 ( I think) and quickly switched.

Mike W9RE