[Trlog] Runtime errors with POST

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Runtime errors with POST
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 16:45:40 -0500
I'm getting consistent 103 errors whenever I try to do any operations on the U submenu, including building a TRMASTER.ASC from TRMASTER.DTA. This is happening regardless of whether I am logged into a current contest directory or the root c:\log, and with POST 6.76 and 6.71b, the only two versions I have tried so far.

I've prowled the archive without success.

Working in a DOS window under Windows98SE -- which I have been doing successfuly for years.

73, Pete N4ZR
Happy Holidays
Check out the World HF Contest Station Database at
 www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm