[Trlog] 103 errors in POST U Menu

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] 103 errors in POST U Menu
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:23:11 -0500
Further on this, which has really got me perplexed. I run the same version of POST on my 200 MHz machine, with identical autoexec.bat and config.sys files, in a DOS window under Win98SE, and all the UEFA UEFF etc. functions work fine. I run them on my 1700 Athlon and blooie, every time. Other things, such as producing Cabrillo files, works fine, so I'm at a loss...

73, Pete N4ZR
Happy Holidays
Check out the World HF Contest Station Database at
 www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm