[Trlog] Re: 103 Runtime errors with Post

To: "'TRlog'" <TRlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Re: 103 Runtime errors with Post
From: "Bob Evans" <Bevans@hal-pc.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 16:20:36 -0600
Pete,

This is just my workaround, but when I get those errors, I fix it by
putting the subject file (i.e. log.dat, trmaster.dta, etc) in the same
directory as Post.  Then there is no longer a problem.

Bob K5WA

operations on

the U submenu, including building a TRMASTER.ASC from TRMASTER.DTA. This

is happening regardless of whether I am logged into a current contest

directory or the root c:\log, and with POST 6.76 and 6.71b, the only two

versions I have tried so far.

I've prowled the archive without success.

Working in a DOS window under Windows98SE -- which I have been doing

successfuly for years.

73, Pete N4ZR

Happy Holidays

Check out the World HF Contest Station Database at

 <outbind://3/www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm>
www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm