Re: [Trlog] Runaway WPM Speed With Auto-CQ

To: "K4RO Kirk Pickering" <k4ro@k4ro.net>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Runaway WPM Speed With Auto-CQ
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@r66.ru>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 20:40:20 +0500
It will not help. It is a "feature" wich I have reported to Tree several
years ago. Anyway it is not important. The work around is dedicated message
without speed up and speed down. I keep it in Ctrl F1 You really do not need
these speed ups for auto cq because you only use Auto-CQ at slow times.

73, Igor UA9CDC