Re: [Trlog] NAQP question

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] NAQP question
From: K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro@k4ro.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 19:53:42 -0600
My favortie method is the Control-A character programmed
in front of a short CQ message.  It sends a message on
the inactive radio.  I program the F5 key consistently
for this purpose. You can program any message for the
inactive radio.  The TR-Log Control-A feature is a very
powerful and most excellent SO2R tool, in my opinion.

-Kirk  K4RO