Re: [Trlog] RE: PCMCIA Serial Ports on WIN95 Notebook

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] RE: PCMCIA Serial Ports on WIN95 Notebook
From: G0MIC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 06:51:22 EST
I use the Socket Dual PCMCIA card on my Compaq laptop. To run it I run the
DOS driver  when booting to DOS. This has the effect that when I go from
Windows
to Real DOS mode I get an error message that says the memory area is tupled.
I then boot from DOS back to DOS and all is well.

I cannot remember exactly how I set it up but I will investigate if you need
more help. You may wish to contact me off list to save bandwidth.

Regards
Malcolm
G0MIC