Re: [Trlog] Another Bandmap issue

To: "Bob Wolbert, K6XX" <k6xx@ihwy.com>, "Tree" <tree@kkn.net>,<trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Another Bandmap issue
From: "Steve London" <n2ic@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 00:03:23 -0000
Bob,

Try 6.69 or some older version of TRLog and see if you can reproduce this
problem.

I had a posting about this same problem using 6.79 in CQWW CW
(http://lists.contesting.com/archives/html/TRLog/2004-01/msg00081.html) .  I
used 6.69 last weekend specifically to avoid this problem, and it worked
fine.

What say Tree ?

Steve, N2IC