Re: [Trlog] Another Alt-D Bug

To: "Mark Bailey" <kd4d@comcast.net>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Another Alt-D Bug
From: "Steve London" <n2ic@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:02:45 -0000
Yes, I also see the "flickering gibberish" in the right hand corner.

A few other problems:

- The display of bandmap calls in the call window as you tune across the
frequency of bandmap call is erratic.  Sometimes the calls don't appear in
the call window.  I see this most often as I tune up the band.  If I change
direction and tune down the band, the calls start to appear again, even when
I start tuning up the band.  I had the same problem using 6.79 in CQWW CW
using a different radio.

- Using a TS-950SDX, hitting both of the shift keys to clear the RIT while
transmitting does not work reliably.  Hitting either shift key individually
works fine.

I wonder if I'm hitting the wall with my ancient 25 MHz 486 and the changes
in TRLog ?  Never had these problems in 6.69 and earlier (and didn't try
6.70-6.78).  (Side note: I love my old 486.  It has lots of serial and
parallel ports, is relatively immune to RF, and works great with <= 6.69).

Steve, N2IC