Re: [Trlog] Another Alt-D Bug

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Another Alt-D Bug
From: K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro@k4ro.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 12:29:38 -0600
I have experienced erratic behavior in the mult window
since 6.73 in July.  Here is my first post on the problem:

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/TRLog/2003-07/msg00009.html

I did not have the problem in the CW NAQP, and the only
thing I changed was adding ICOM RESPONSE TIMEOUT and
ICOM COMMAND PAUSE lines suggested by W9RE in this post:

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/TRLog/2003-11/msg00195.html

I wonder if the two issues are related?

-Kirk  K4RO