[Trlog] SCP/Possible Calls Problem

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] SCP/Possible Calls Problem
From: "Mark Bailey" <kd4d@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 13:33:48 -0500
Hello, All:

I have had so much trouble keeping the SCP and Possible call windows
straight that I
did not even load the MASTER.DTA database for NAQP.  When I do an ALT-D
dupe check on the second radio, the "Possible Calls" list updates based on
what is in
my log, as I would expect, but it updates for the run radio...in other
words, the
RED highlighting for duplicates reflects the band that the run radio is on,
NOT the
band that the ALT-D dupe check is done on.

Anyone else notice this?  I really like being able to only enter a few
characters in
the ALT-D dupe check (like I can do in S&P mode), see the whole call come up
in
RED and know I have a dupe.  The way it is now, I have to type the entire
call to do
a dupe check on the second radio.

73,

Mark, KD4D