Re: [Trlog] SBDVP Question

To: trlog@contesting.com, N9CO@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] SBDVP Question
From: "Mike Heideman" <mike_heideman@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 18:31:01 +0000
N9CO said:
My test setup is using a footswitch for PTT via the mic jack, and TR controlled PTT via back panel (PTT in parallel). PTT works fine in CW, but *sometimes* it works in SSB when playing back DVP messages, and *sometimes* it doesn't. Also, after loading DVP messages in TR, exiting TR, then unloading SBDVP via -u option; I see the DVP messages written to disk, but when starting TR again (first doing SBDVP -p1), I cannot play the previously recorded DVP messages.

Did you add the audio filenames to the SBDVPCFG.DAT file? Refer to the last paragraph of section 3 (Program Operation) of the SBDVP documentation at http://fermi.la.asu.edu/w9cf/sbdvp

73,
-Mike, N7MH