[Trlog] RE: My .wav file TR Post

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] RE: My .wav file TR Post
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 14:44:47 -0700
Before I get another direct question about this:

> Why are you sending this to the TR Log reflector?
>
> This has nothing to do with TR Log.

Umh, maybe I didn't clarify the reason well enough?

>> For TR CW users who use the "other" logger for SSB, this is a copy of my Post to the "other" Reflector.

Not everyone may check the WL Reflector. I know a great number of NCCC members use TR for CW and WriteLog on SSB, and probably many others in the PVRC, FRC, etc., or those who don't even belong to a contest club.

And, just in case Tree is working on a Stealth WinDOZE version of TR...or some unique way to interface TR with a WinDOZE computer for full callsign.wav voice-keying with TR, I'd feel guilty as heck not making this info available.

73...

Rick, K6VVA