[Trlog] TR and RTTY

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] TR and RTTY
From: Ken Beals <k6mr@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 00:01:35 -0700
Yes, I know that RTTY and TRLog is a bit rough (and the manual says "there is no warranty"), but I tried it today and it worked pretty well. The only thing I could not get to work is the F2 key in S&P mode. No matter what I set the S&P EXCHANGE and REPEAT S&P EXCHANGE strings to, nothing happens when I press F2. I do get the exchange if I hit "enter" with the cursor in the exchange window. But if I needed to repeat the exchange, hitting F2 did not do it. I ended up having to program one of the other memories with the exchange, and that worked fine.

Is this a known problem, or did I miss something in the setup?

tnx,

Ken K6MR