Re: [Trlog] Re: TR on Linux

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Re: TR on Linux
From: pa5kt@hremijn.demon.nl
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:14:44 +0200
Hi,

If you want a "TR-alike" contest program you might want to give TLF
(http://home.iae.nl/users/reinc/TLF-0.2.html) a try.
Console application, but runs in X-window; makes use of hamlib
(http://hamlib.sourceforge.net/) for radio- and rotorcontrol and cwdaemon
(http://www.qsl.net/pg4i/linux/cwdaemon.html) for cw-keying.

I have it installed on my laptop but did not do a life contest with it.
(Antenna is still on the ground).

73 Henk PA5KT

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:49:24 -0700, Kevin Schmidt wrote

Debian Project (http://www.debian.org)