Re: [Trlog] v679 problem

To: Bob Wruble <w7gg@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] v679 problem
From: Ken Beals <k6mr@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 21:36:15 -0700
Hi Bob:

Not really an expert with TR, but a few thoughts: Do you have both radios defined properly? Things like type, name, control port, etc. I'm not sure what the serial port settings should be for Yaesu, but check that also. Do you have another logging/control program that you can check the serial port connection on? Just kind of mentioning all the obvious things that sometimes we overlook.

Ken K6MR

Bob Wruble wrote:

I am having trouble setting the poll radio 1 and 2 true in the config file ..... I set them true , save and exit but the radios (mk5's) are not displaying band mode info ... when I go back into cntrl G and check the r1 and 2 polling lines they have reset to false ..... obviously a cockpit problem but I have never seen this b4 in all my years of using TR.... some help pls de Bob , W7GG _______________________________________________