Re: [Trlog] v679 problem

To: Bob Wruble <w7gg@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] v679 problem
From: Ron Rossi <kk1l@intergate.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 18:34:48 -0400
I remember someone reporting this at one time. A search of the archive yielded

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//cgi-bin/mesg.cgi?a=TRLog&i=1d0.191a7d94.2d58f179%40aol.com

I don't know if Mike ever figured it out. It seems like it was computer related based on the posting.

I searched the version 6.73 source code and the only place where this value is set to false by the program is when doing a RESCORE (starting TRLog with the RESCORE command line option).

Bob Wruble wrote:

I am having trouble setting the poll radio 1 and 2 true in the config file ..... I set them true , save and exit but the radios (mk5's) are not displaying band mode info ... when I go back into cntrl G and check the r1 and 2 polling lines they have reset to false ..... obviously a cockpit problem but I have never seen this b4 in all my years of using TR.... some help pls de Bob , W7GG _______________________________________________