Re: [Trlog] Keyboard command to switch vfos

To: Bob Tellefsen <n6wg@comcast.net>, TR Log <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Keyboard command to switch vfos
From: Ken Beals <k6mr@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:53:56 -0700 (PDT)
Bob:

Go to the Elecraft site and download the "KIO2
Programmer's Manual".  It has all the codes for the
K2.

Looks like an FR0 (that's a zero) will set VFO A
receive, FR1 sets VFO B receive.  This command also
sets the split mode on/off automatically.  That should
be all you need.

Otherwise you can always use the SW commands and get
any combination of button presses you need.

Ken