Re: [Trlog] 4-port card for an old machine?

To: TRLog Reflector <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] 4-port card for an old machine?
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 01:38:27 -0800
Wow, I'm glad I asked - I think.

I run TR in a Win98SE window because I like to have access to stuff like DX Atlas on the 2nd monitor (or to my e-mail when WAE RTTY cndx are like they have been all weekend). I don't run it full screen because the 2nd monitor goes blank when I do.

I have one ISA slot but it has a sound card in it.

Maybe I had better talk to Byterunner as well as wait for Tree's upgrade.

Thanks for the input, guys.

73, Jim VE7FO

kd4d@comcast.net wrote:

Hi Dave:

The ByteRunner cards make it pretty easy to run them under
DOS.  I have no experience with them under a DOS window
under Windows98SE.  I would be very interested in hearing
from anyone who has tried it.

Flaming hoops sounds likely. :-(

73,

Mark, KD4D