[Trlog] FW: [ct-user] Exchange pause

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] FW: [ct-user] Exchange pause
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 18:11:40 +0000
Hello, all:

In discussions with Rich, it seems it might be useful to have
TR do this...pause between elements of the SS exchange
and send "AS" on the inactive radio.  I believe this should be done
IF the proper mode is enabled, a callsign is entered in the exchange
window with /w3abc (or just the slash), and return pressed.

The first return, if there is a / in the exchange field, sends "AS"
on the inactive radio.  The second return sends the exchange.

Then, call the guy on the inactive radio.  If there isn't a callsign,
maybe send ?"?

Given that WP3R keeps winning this thing, maybe we should
think about this!  :-)

Comments?

73,

Mark, KD4D