RE: [Trlog] FW: [ct-user] Exchange pause

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [Trlog] FW: [ct-user] Exchange pause
From: "Dale Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 20:06:00 -0600
In the course of the contest, I had at least five stations call me in
response to my CQ on Radio1 while I was on Radio2 sending my exchange.

In no case did I lose them by the time I got back to Radio1.

But there was the case of two stations calling (whooeee...a pileup!) and
when I got back to Radio1, only one station answered my QRZ? KG5U.  I'm
betting the second station came back later.

73,
dale, kg5u