Re: [Trlog] TRmanual status

To: n7dr@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TRmanual status
From: Mark Bailey <kd4d@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 09:18:25 -0400
Hi:

I suggest the "Attributions Share Alike" license from Creative Commons:
Attribution Share Alike. See www.creativecommons.org
(http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/)

 >This license lets others remix, tweak, and build upon your work even
 >for commercial reasons, as long as they credit you and license their
 >new creations under the identical terms. This license is often
compared >to open source software licenses. All new works based on yours
will >carry the same license, so any derivatives will also allow
commercial >use.

73,

Mark, KD4D