Re: [Trlog] TRmanual status

To: n7dr@arrl.net, TR Log Reflector <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TRmanual status
From: John Unger <w4au@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 15:09:38 -0400
Hi Doc -

Whatever you decide to do, I, for one, would like to commend you on the
fabulous job you have done, first upgrading the TR manual, and second
maintaining it's high quality and keeping up with the various upgrades. You
have created what I consider the best manual for the best contest logging
program.

Thanks for all the hard work!

73 - John, W4AU