Re: [Trlog] IARUHQ.DOM file problem

To: TR Log Reflector <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] IARUHQ.DOM file problem
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 00:09:18 -0700
Hah!!  In four words the genius solves the problem.

I had a look at the file with a hex editor and, indeed, every line ended
in 0A (LF) instead of 0D (CR).  I replaced all the 0A's with 0D's and
the problem is solved.

Thanks Tree.

This didn't actually cause me any problems in IARU because the cndx were
so poor that knowing which HQ mults I hadn't worked wasn't of much use,
seeing that at all times I knew I had worked hardly any.

Should I post the corrected file to the list?

Igor, maybe the corrected file will solve your problem.  I'll send it to
you.

73, Jim   VE7FO