Re: [Trlog] IARUHQ.DOM file problem

To: "Jim Smith" <jimsmith@shaw.ca>,"TR Log Reflector" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] IARUHQ.DOM file problem
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@r66.ru>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:00:48 +0600
Thanks for your offer Jim. No problems, I will swap 0A for 0D here myself.
Tree, were you serious about Windows version of TRlog or was it just a joke?
I was trying to persuade N1MM team to change several things in their contest
logger to make it feel more like TRlog. They are reluctant to do it. They
really do not want their program to be TRlog for Windows and I can
understand that. But as with most Windows programmers they do not value
resources.
They think if there is not enough space on the screen you just need a bigger
screen although the same  can be achieved by better use of the available
screen space.
Two stations of R9HQ were using N1MM in this contest mainly because it is
possible to organize PTT lock out over Internet in this logger and because
it is possible to equalise logs in different computers over the internet.
Something pretty vital for Multy-Multy distributed as in HQ operation.
Well, if only TRlog could have Windows connectivity, it would be ideal
contest logger for all times ahead.

73, Igor UA9CDC.