Re: [Trlog] TRLog radio control for FTdx9000D and IC7800

To: "TRLog Reflector" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TRLog radio control for FTdx9000D and IC7800
From: "David Hachadorian" <k6ll@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 14:49:01 -0000
From: <W1HIJCW@aol.com>
To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Cc: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 3:28 AM
Subject: [Trlog] TRLog radio control for FTdx9000D and
IC7800

> Evening all ...
>
> I am setting up the computers for a M/2 station for ARRL
> DX this coming
> weekend. I'm planning on using an FTdx9000D and an IC7800
> as the main radios and
> would like to know whether or not anyone has successfully
> used these radios
> with  6.79?
>
> If so any hints for usage with TRLog would be appreciated
>
> TIA de Bill, W1HIJ/6
Bill's posting reminds me that the bandmap in 6.79 is broken
for so2r.  6.79 always displays the bandmap for the active
radio, which is definitely not what you want for so2r.  6.78
works fine, displaying the bandmap for the inactive radio,
so you can S&P there, while cq'ing on the active radio.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

.