Re: [Trlog] config.sys and other issues

To: "TRLog Reflector" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] config.sys and other issues
From: John Unger <w4au@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:30:22 -0500
The way that I start DOS on my Windows 98SE 333 MHz PII here is to select
the "reboot to DOS" option from the shutdown menu while in Windows. I'm not
sure if that creates any different DOS startup than using F8 when booting
up the computer.

Then, after DOS is running, I run a small batch file (I call it
contest.bat), which starts smartdrv and sets the path I want and other
DOS-type parameters. It seems to work for me.

73 - John, W4AU