[Trlog] Automatic clearing of call window in TR?

To: TRLog <trlog@contesting.com>, TCG <tcg@k4ro.net>
Subject: [Trlog] Automatic clearing of call window in TR?
From: Doug Smith W9WI <w9wi@earthlink.net>
Date: 17 Feb 2006 18:47:32 -0600
I swear it used to automatically clear the call window if you QSYd in
S&P mode...  Right now it isn't.  I'm operating QRP - which means the
vast majority of the stations I call can't hear me - which means it
would save a LOT of punching of the Esc key if it would automatically
clear this window when I QSY!

I can't find an appropriate setting in the manual.  Have I missed
something?

Verion 6.79.
--
Doug Smith W9WI