[Trlog] TR683 with TenTec Orion?

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] TR683 with TenTec Orion?
From: Mark Bailey <kd4d@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:46:24 -0400
Good day, everyone:

Has anyone been able to try the newest 6.83 with an Orion?  I live about
75 miles from the Orions I have available to test with and can't get
to the station this week for testing.  I'd like to use the new
version for CW SS, hoping it will fix problems with the "On Deck"
callsigns disappearing.

I would like some indication whether the new release fixed the
problem with the Orion.  6.82 would set the Orion's frequencies
but I couldn't get it to read band or frequency.

Thanks VERY MUCH Tree for continuing to work on this great program!  For
a single operator, I think this is still the best contest software
available!

73,

Mark, KD4D