[Trlog] New TR684.ZIP

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] New TR684.ZIP
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 20:46:05 -0800
A new copy at

http://www.kkn.net/~tree/TR684.ZIP

I think this has the new bandmap / two radio stuff all working.  This was
a lot more work than I thought it would be.

I think there was a bug that would happen in the following case - that has
been fixed:

1. If you start an Alt-D QSO and use F2 to send the exchange but don't log
the QSO.

And

2. You then hit escape 3 times to abort the QSO

You will end up on the wrong active radio.

Probably not something people do very often - but it is fixed now.

And I finally got the bandmap to stay on the second radio instead of reverting
to the run radio after the AltD QSO.

Ugh.

Any FT2000 or packet work will have to wait until tomorrow night.

Tree