Re: [Trlog] New TR684.ZIP

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] New TR684.ZIP
From: "Mark Beckwith" <n5ot@n5ot.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 08:01:05 -0600
> A new copy at
>
> http://www.kkn.net/~tree/TR684.ZIP

Thanks Tree.

I got 6.84 all set up and running this morning, and the only problem I
detected was that Alt-D updates don't happen when I'm using the Auto-CQ
feature on the main radio.  I made probably 40 or 50 mock QSOs SO2R.

I didn't notice any cases of winding up on the "wrong radio" - I don't know
the exact sequence of events, but this used to happen to me from time to
time in past years when I would botch a QSO and try to back out - and wind
up on the wrong rig.  All good now, seemingly.

Thanks again, Tree.  At this point I'm going to start the contest with
6.84....

Mark, N5OT