[Trlog] TR685 available

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] TR685 available
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 22:44:36 -0800
http://www.kkn.net/~tree/TR685.ZIP

This has the hang when sending manual CW and pressing Alt-R fixed.

I might have fixed something with the TS2000 - not sure.

Still no idea why 1200 baud doesn't work with Icoms
Still no idea why Orions don't work.

Only one small cosmetic issue with the two radio mode was cleaned up.
When completing a second radio QSO, the windows clean up earlier.

I didn't see any other functional issues with the band map.  Auto-CQ
seemed to be working okay as well.

I disabled the AUTO ALT-D BUFFER ENABLE command when reading in a
config file.  This feature really hasn't been tested with the recent
Alt-D changes - so I wouldn't enable it if I were you.

Tree